In the territory of Poland the Yamal gas pipeline runs through:
- 5 voivodships (podlaskie, mazowieckie, kujawsko-pomorskie, wielkopolskie and lubuskie)
- 27 counties
- 67 municipalities.
The pipeline runs across 20,000 parcels of land owned by approx. 4,500 owners. It crosses more than 250 roads and railway trucks, and more than 100 water bodies including the largest rivers: the Vistula River, Odra River, Warta River and twice the Narew River.
Basic technical data of the Polish part of the Transit Gas Pipeline:
- maximum operating pressure - 8.4 MPa,
- length – 684 km,
- pipeline diameter - DN1400,
- physical entry point – Kondratki,
- physical exit points - Mallnow, Lwówek, Włocławek,
- 5 compressor stations of a total power of 400 MW - TG Kondratki, TG Zambrów, TG Ciechanów, TG Włocławek, TG Szamotuły,
- 5 compressor stations’ connection units with pig launchers and receivers, and 34 shut-off and relief sets equipped with a system of shut-off fittings,
- 8 cathodic protection stations and 1 galvanic anodes station
- process communications system,
- SCADA remote control and management system.